Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

This was a really cute game! Is there gonna be a second?

HershallCook responds:

There will almost certainly be a sequel. I want to make another text conversation with much more writing as well as both character and background art. However, I expect that game will be a paid download. I'll still release a demo on Newgrounds!

Lounging Lounging

My favorite part of your artwork is the smooth lines. Its smoother than a babies butt :P You did a god job.

TheHereticLocomotive responds:

Thanks :D

Bad Corgi Bad Corgi

How did you do the leaves on the tree so well? I've been trying to draw a tree for a while but the bark and leaves are difficult. Plus this is amazing.

Ydoj responds:

Thank you! It's easy to start with a really dark blue-green for the tree. I did the silhouette of the all the leaves as a solid color. Then you just start painting on top of that in a lighter green, making little stipples for the leaves. At the end you pick yellow greens to add highlights, but not too many. I'm sure there are other ways out there but that is how I do it.

SpaceShip Inmates SpaceShip Inmates

Your shading is phenomenal, I also find the shine in the hair attractive. Your art style is very different, but I feel a cool vibe from it. This piece is very well done. Nice job :) .
-_Cat_-

The-Artist-J responds:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate that.